Friday, January 29, 2010

Where in the WORLD has time gone!!!

So honestly, I decided tonight to get onto my blog, since it has been FOREVER and see when the last time I wrote was and yea, that would be September....so Yea, little bit of a slacker. But that is ok! Quick update, Passed last semester with a 3.88 I think and on to my last semester of nursing school, so crazy I know, who knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel!!


So I don't really have many pictures to post, so I'll will just post the couple I have since the last time I wrote and tell ya what they are and then as always, I will try to keep up with my blogging!! =-)

So here I am on a weekend home with my super cute little niece Kiya Leanne.....I love her hair....here it's just fluffed but it's totally curly!
Here I am in front of the Oakland Temple over the Thanksgiving when Daryl took me up to see the light display and walk around the grounds.

I love this pic of my friend linds, we laughed so hard. This is at my friend Brit's B-day party in November and she was taking a pic of us....


Here is Brit, Me, and Sarah at the pizza factory for Brit's B-day!





This was moving day for my sister into my parents house and I was there to help and we were cold and trying to cover up our double chins!!


Just a little sisterly love!!





This was my co-workers bachelorette party at texas roadhouse with a bunch of other co-workers, it was a crazy night....but I left before the real craziness began!!! But I love these girls!
So there atleast are some random pictures so that you all know that I am alive amazingly enough! Daryl did take me to Wicked and it was sooooooo amazing I would go every weekend if I could, and Daryl even liked it!! So I'm about 3 weeks into my semester and it's weird because it doesn't seem like it's supposed to be over yet, but at the same time it's a sense of relief. It is a little worrisome thinking of all the things I feel I need to know, but I'm hoping it all just comes in time! Oh, and many of you probably don't know I'm living in a condo that my family bought. I live by myself which is a little weird at times, but other times it's great! Well, That's all I can think of right now, I will, as always, say I will make some kind of an effort to keep up on my blog, but no promises, all I can do is try! Love you all!!!

6 comments:

相處 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

It's about time you did your blog again. I'm excited to come and stay with you in March.

Kelsey said...

I feel responsible for this blog post, and I will take credit for it! Thanks for letting us all know you are alive and well. How about posting some pictures of you visiting Daryl.

Anonymous said...

finally an update!! Good to see!

Ali said...

Holy smokin gpa Andra! You rock. Keep up the updating...and keep rocking at the nursing school bit :) You're one of my heroes for that!

Autumn Jones said...

Hady Andra!
Married and everything! It's fun to catch up via your blog. Contrats on your hubby and for doing so well in school!