Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun at the beach!

So ya know those moments when your blog gives you such great joy, well right now at 4:30 in the morning while I'm sitting here at work, trying my darndest to stay awake, I have just felt that. I added a great picture of me at the beach in Santa Cruz on my title and changed my background to "having fun at the beach," which turns out is my dream in life. Everytime I go to California I never want to come back. I need the beach in my life, it brings me great joy. So as I searched for a background when I saw that one I thought, PERFECT, because that is all I want for the rest of my life. I know, random blog, but sometimes ya just have to ramble, that's all!

This last week has been good, but busy as usual. I've been at work all weekend, and will continue to be at work until Monday, which as we all know is exciting! I have tests to study for and presentations to do, oh and papers to write, so yea, my normal exciting life. I did get a new roommate that will be moving in tomorrow. Also, just a little comment for all of those in the cold weather, it was in the 70's today, and this next week is supposed to be super nice, spring has come for St. George and boy is it nice. Bring on the pool!! Spring break is in 2 weeks and I can't stand it, I'm so excited I feel like a kid at Christmas. Well, that's about all I have to say for now, I will try to keep any fun or random thoughts flowing out on my blog so I don't hear people tell me over and over again, "you need to update your blog."

4 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

I love what you've done with your blog. I must agree with you about CA and beaches. I love that life and miss it.

Brittany R. said...

hey...you really need to update your blog! haha! I love the new picture and I agree about the beach...too bad I don't have a sugar daddy that lives in sunny CA! You wouldn't mind sharing him would you? :)
I'm looking forward to our LONG study day tomorrow!
love you!

Greg + Kristin said...

Hmm...what else or who else is in Cali that you love and need in your life ;) I can't wait to meet Daryl! You are the best! I absolutely love working with you! Love ya girly!

Kelsey said...

I'm going to see Abby for Spring Break. (Yea!) I won't get to see you. (Boo!)