Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ode to Spring

So, there are so many wonderful things about the spring. The warm weather, the cheerful mood, the birds chirping, the flowers blooming, etc.... especially in St. George when spring starts in February, I LOVE THAT! I just need to note that all of these things are wonderful, and grand....but the one thing that brings great joy to me as this time of year rolls around are MINI CADBURY EGGS!!
These little bundles of joy make me so happy, yet so angry that we only get to enjoy them for a couple of months out of the year. I was able to endulge in these wonderful tasting treats last night and pretty much put myself into a diabetic coma because you just can't stop popping them into your mouth. That hard candy shell, and delicious inner chocolate just melts in your mouth and you continue to eat more and more until you feel ill (just a side note, last night I was not the only one doing this, but found out that 2 other people, that I wasn't even with at the time were enjoying the same feeling of putting themselves into a diabetic coma due to the goodness of these little eggs). Today during class I was able to yet again enjoy that feeling of making myself sick because I love them so much. Maybe this is why they only come around once a year, because if not we would all be hospitalized year round. So enjoy these little treasures while you can, because come Easter they will be gone again for another year. I think I should buy them in bulk and sell them throughout the year to make a little side cash. ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

~Jeneece said...

you know babes, you eat those with your chocolate milk and you'll get fat and no one will love you...unless you share them. Can't wait to see you in a while!
lovelove.

Connie and Brandon said...

I love those mini eggs! They are delish. Good idea to buy them in bulk and sell them throughout the year unless you just eat them all and don't get around to selling them:) That is what would end up happening to me.

Carrie said...

I want you to know that I have not even eaten ONE of these this year and I'm going to try not to. I know how good they are and I probably won't stop. So way to have a diabetic coma for me. You're the best Andra! :)

Kelsey said...

MY FAVORITE!