Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not sure what to say...

So, I haven't blogged for a couple weeks. I have limited internet access and have been bombarded with studying. My family came down last weekend and we all went and saw Les Miserables at the Tuacahn theater and it was pretty well done, I liked it a great deal. It was good to have family around, I realized how much I miss just having them so close, it is just a comfort. My sister and I (also dragging Jeremy along) to Las Vegas to go shopping for the morning. We found some great deals and I bought more than I should have.



St. George is still the same old St. George. I'm getting to know people in my ward and the people in my nursing class a little bit better. This last week has thrown a number of struggles my way, one after another. It feels like anything bad that could happen is happening. I've come to realize how hard it is to deal with these kinds of things when you have no close friends or family near by. It is definitely trying me and because there is always something to learn from everything we go through I know I must be getting a great deal of something out of it all. I feel very lonely and I think I say a prayer in my head every couple minutes, which I'm pretty sure it's what is keeping me afloat. All will work out in the end, things always do. Sorry for probably the most boring post I have ever posted but I just wanted anyone reading to know that I'm alive and kicking and thinking of many of you. I will try to post more and things that are more interesting.

5 comments:

Ali said...

I'm sorry you're roughin it lately...it's hard, especially after you have a visit from family and then are on your own again- but like you said- those are your most growing times! I say a little prayer for you...and it sounds like you are doing all that is right! Keep those small prayers in your head :) You are so good!

Carrie said...

awwwww, Andra! I miss you too! I wish I could go down there more often, but you are busy anyway. How was shopping in Vegas. I am jeleous! Did you go to H&M? We need to talk!

Kelsey said...

I think you should have a roommate. I know that's not the plan, but you need someone to come home to at the end of the day. It's the only way to stay sane. I know you're super responsible and all that over rated stuff, but sometimes you just need to unwind and do a little car dancing with a good friend. I love you so much! I miss you!

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Hey chicka! Remember me?! I'm that crazy girl who decided it was a good idea to run up the wall and do a back-flip on new year's eve...on her mission!
What's up? Looks like you are really enjoying life! :) If it makes you feel any better I'm living in China where I don't know what anyone says and they all stare at me like they want to kill me and it's always in the high 90's with at least 90% humidity. Help at all? Probably not. But now I know how to get in touch with you...that should improve matters, rught?!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Hang in there Andra! love u =)