Friday, August 22, 2008

A couple goodbyes.....

Ok, so I totally need to apologize for putting so many new posts up at one time. I haven't had a lot of time, and now I'm running out of time so I trying to catch up before I leave, which happens to be tomorrow. For those of you wondering, I have a temporary place to live, but am still up in the air for the second half of the semester, though I know something will work out. Heavenly Father always takes care of me. Once I get down there I won't have as much access to the internet so I'm trying to get in as much as I can now before I'm down there. So here are some last pics of my friends and family right before I leave.

My friend Stephanie came in town from Oregon to do a play that she is in about Nephi. We all met for lunch so here we are at the Pizza Factory. On the left is Stephani with little Sage, then me holding Inara(hope I spelled that right), Kelsey's newest addition. Then Kels, and Sarah with little Michael. Aren't my friends so beautiful, they are the best in the world, I love you guys!!






That night I went to my sisters house and she made some delicious taco soup, one of my favorite meals, and boy was it good. This is my cute little nephew, Garrin, just out of the tub. He's in his

sweet cow towel. You need to blow this picture up because lets be honest, he is so freaking adorable I just want to hug the picture. He just turned a year old this month. Oh he's so cute!!

Again, isn't he just so cute, just look at him!!
A little close up of us!
Oh, I just want to squeeze him to death.......

Me and my sista....isn't she so cute!!!

Us with Trevin and Jess!
The girls, Neece, momma, and me!


Throwing the Marshall, and Western gang signs, we so thug.....
Joe, Neece, and Me!!

Well, this will be the last post from good old Orem. I will try really hard to post regularly while I'm down there. Everyone please stay in touch! I will be up regularly. Sorry so many pics lately, I just had a lot of people I wanted to get on my post. I love you all so dearly....make comments, email me, call, any of the above. Yea, for a new adventure.....St. George, here I come!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

You did spell Inara's name right, way to go! What's going on with my hair though? Could my part be any deeper or creepier?!

Kristine Parker said...

Hey! I found you on Amy Edwards blog. My sister lives in St.Gerorg and I am going to be there next weekend (29th - Sep 1st). Give me your number and I'll call you when I get there. Maybe we can do lunch or something.