Thursday, August 21, 2008

My last day at work, THE GREEN TEAM!!



So my last day at work we organized a little "Green Gang" if you will. As you can see we have a sign and all, so don't mess with us. Everyone seemed to notice all day just how many of us were in green scrubs. It was connecting time for all of us. Some of us couldn't keep a "thug" kind of face.


A couple days before we had a little hot dog party at Cory, the best pharmacist ever, house. Someone brought some baked beans that were beyond delicious and I think Amy and I ate the whole pot, it not all, close to.....


For those of you who haven't noticed the newest trend, Amy is sporting it here, the tucking of her scrub pants into her croc, only the cool people do it.



My last day was a blast, we had cake, and fun for all. I'll just post some of my fav pics with my fav people!!!



Me and Amy!!
Me and Angel! Emily, Jamie, and Chelsey getting excited for my cake!
Me and my cake!
Chelsey was very excited to lick the knife!

Good shot, I was hungry!
RICKY BOBBY!
My cake cut up and being enjoyed!
Most of you allready know who this is, LINDY!!




Just a little note, my camera was taken and used without my knowledge of what was being done with it, these next pictures may be a little gross for some of you, but please know that no one was hurt or really drinking what you think they may be drinking.....


I'm not going to lie, I'm not even sure what to write for these.....



My peeps at work, throwing the gang signs and supposedly working inbetween it all!
Me and Melissa!!
Me and Cory!
Me and Jamie Ann Young!!

How cute all my little cute friends are! Well, my last day was sad! I will mainly miss all the people that I got to work with, but no worries, I'm coming back! You all rock and will miss the fun times, and even some of the not so fun times! All I have to say though is when the Green Gang is in town, don't mess!!! Love you all! Thanks for a great last day!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Aw! I miss all these people..including YOU. I'm glad you had a great last day :) I love the new croc tuck style...Amy's such a trend setter. I'm curious as to an update from you as far as where you're living in St. George and all!

Kelsey said...

It's always amazed me how quickly you can make close friends. And how well you keep them. I admire you for that. I haven't made new friends since college. Anyway, I think you're the best in the world.

makana said...

I LOVE your hair! Its darling, the cut and the darker color really looks fantastic on you. Good luck with St. George!
love, makana (limary)