Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catch up time...

Ok, so I haven't written for some time, my bad!! So I will get some pics and update you all on what's going on with me. First of all I have seen a bunch of people lately. I've tried to get caught up with as many friends and family as possible.



So Here are some of my mission pals! On top we have Alese and myself and then next is Linds and me. Alese is getting married....HURRAY, and Linds is heading off to South America for a new adventure.

Next was another get together with some of all my high school friends. We decided one last get together before we all separate more than we allready are. Here are some pics of my favorite people.



Here are only some of my cute little friends!!

Kelsey's little girl was not all about getting her picture taken, obviously!
Still not excited about it, and for some reason Kels is sticking out her tongue, not sure if it's on purpose or not!
Here they are again!

Us trying to take our own pic, it's the only way to do it! Me and sarah!
These are some of my last little get togethers! My friends are the best and I will miss being so close to them it makes me so sad to leave! We've been friends forever so I know I'll still see them all the time!!! Well, time for my next post!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That picture of you and Sarah is really good. Almost as good as our Christmas card picture from a few years ago. Don't I have such beautiful friends! You included. I'm licking my lips in that picture by the way.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I apparently left before the pictures! Love ya Andra!