Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bitter Sweet.....

So for quite a while I always said I will never be a blogger! Over and over I said it, but here I am beginning my own personal blog. I have always thought what do I have to talk about on a blog, so I guess I'll find out. Please don't expect anything too entertaining. As you can see my title is even very "original" if you will. So any thoughts on a witty title would be greatly appreciated. Well, in a month I will be moving down south to the desert, St. George, Utah. I'm excited for the fact I got into nursing school and will be moving forward with my schooling, but sad that I am leaving so many family, friends, loved ones, such as my dear boyfriend Jeremy, and lets be honest my free rent. It's gonna be a killer. So I'm working on getting housing and things going soon so that I do have somewhere to live in a month. Hence the bitter sweet. It will be a new adventure and hopefully it will be exciting enough to have things to post about. So it turns out I don't have any pictures of just myself so I will start by posting a few with other wonderful people in my life. Well, this is just a starter post, I am now an official "blogger."

2 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Welcome to the blogger world!

Kelsey said...

Yea for the blog!!! I told you you should do it. I'm very happy, and if you don't update at LEAST a couple of times a week while your so far away from me you will get nasty emails. Lets be honest I'll know more about your life down there then I do now. Isn't that the way of it. You don't know what a great thing you have until your missing it and wishing you spent more time together. I'm going to miss you so much!