Friday, July 18, 2008

Go Green.....Ali's last day...


I'm starting my morning off with a post. It's so sad when someone has to leave. Dear little Ali at work is moving away so we had a fun little pizza party and also a little photo shoot to keep us entertained all the day long. Here is a picture of me and my blogger heroes. All along they supported me and told me to make a blog and over and over again I denied, then one day, bam! It was the day! I love this pic because Ali is so much taller that she has to lean her head over so far it might fall off. . Work friends are great!


Next we have Ali and I prepared for the worst! MRSA, here we come, no messing with us!






You've got to love that personal protective equiptment! It also so happened to be a day of green. On some random days it so happens that many of the same employees will all wear the same color scrubs. Today was Green Day!! Go Green! So many of us wore green that we decided it was picture time.

Our little friend Rojas is running a little late, so this picture is just of all us hot looking ladies in our hospital green scrubs!!!



Here we all are.....The green team! Such a fun crew! I love my work and my coworkers. They are all so wonderful and Ali leaving made me realize how sad I am to leave such wonderful people. Here are just a couple close up's taken for pure entertainment.


A little close up fun for all! Emily has the greatest grin ever! Check out those pearly whites! Well, I love my work and all those I work with! Ali best of luck and we must stay in touch! Thanks for helping me to understand the blogging world, I will need much more help as I continue down this road! And remember as shown in the above pictures, our dear wall at work, "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart!" Don't forget us!! P.S. One day Ali, you will see Pedro appear, just for your viewing pleasure! =-)

2 comments:

Ali said...

That day was the best. So fun! Thanks again for taking all those pictures. I'll post too as soon as Angel sends some more my way! :) Woohoo! Best of luck to you TOO Andra. Keep up the great blogging:)

Kelsey said...

Good to see you're keeping up the posts. Work friends are great. I still hang with the girls from the bank now and then.