Monday, July 21, 2008

Hungry and Homeless




Ok, so for those at work, many will be familar with these pictures. Emily and I had a little down time at work one day and were talking about my lack of finances as I'm preparing to move. As we all have seen at the gas stations there are the little jars with sad little faces on it and a paragraph explaining the sad lives of these individuals. We decided that yes my life is sad enough and we took some pictures to try and help me so that when I left for nursing school I wouldn't be "hungry and homeless." These pictures brought a number of laughs, as was meant to occur. We took a plastic cup and pasted these beautiful pictures on it along with a paragraph describing my sad situation and my need for funds so that my face will not be seen at the homeless shelter. It started something like this..."Say 'YES' to Andra, and you can transform her life!" I felt it deserved atleast a brief post since I'm so willing to let others see such beautiful pictures of myself. It made for a good laugh and collection cup of random and useless items. For those of you truly concerned I am still looking for a place to live and have not come upon one yet. Feel free to send a pray my way. I need all the help I can get. Here are a couple more for entertainment purposes. A shout out to Emily as the photographer and also in the creation of such an entertaining cup. Don't I look as pathetic as I could possible get. Just looking at them gives me a bit of a giggle.




4 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

WHAT!!!!!?!!

Kelsey said...

So I guess you didn't find anything when you went down there huh. I'm sorry. I have no money to offer, but I'll send a prayer your way.

Anonymous said...

AH. BABES! We have finally found a way that your awful handwriting will work for you! Making signs about being homeless. I KNEW there had to be something out there for it!
~neece

Ali said...

oh, these were hilarious. Love the pictures too. I am still praying you'll find a place! something WILL work out, and when it does, I hope you can say- "bless the broken road!"