Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Disneyland....The happiest place on earth!










Ok, So I need to do a little ode to my family. We just took a family vacation in June and went to Disneyland and it turns out Cinderellas castle there is so much smaller than I remember it being, yet it was still so magical. You really just have to love being there. You are so tired, wasted, sore, etc...all the time and yet you keep going and going and going. I love my family and I love being with them. Just look how happy my cute little nieces and nephews are, it truly is the happiest little place on earth. It seems like you walk a hundred miles, spend a ridiculous amount of money on food, and yet, it's just a world of it's own and you feel happy just being there, how do you not love this place. So to my family, thank you, I love you all and hope we have more wonderful family adventures.





4 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

I would have to agree. Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth. It must be the music or something. Maybe all the little happy kids. Who knows. I love going there.

Kelsey said...

You're amazing! I'm sure it's challenging a lot of times, but when you have babies they will be the luckiest kiddies in the world. You're SO SO good at nurturing and loving and all the things that mom's should be! I'm nothing like you and I have almost two kids! What an amazing example you are.

Moog said...

Welcome to the dark side, you are officially a blogger! I'm so happy for it! Yeah a wonderful way to keep up with you, like anyone actually could keep up with you. You always seem to be going in a billion different directions. I'm so happy for your new direction to St. George. What an amazing experience school is going to be for you there!
It has been way too long since I went to Disney Land, you actually make me miss it. Though, I'm very much looking forward to taking Olivia. She is so excited to meet the Princesses! The pictures are great! The kids are getting way too grown up. Thank you for sharing!

Amy said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog. I loved the pics of Disney land but they made me kind of sad because I had a whole trip to Disney land planned, tickets paid for, the whole sha-bang (I was suppose to be leaving tomorrow) but then I turned up pregnant and now it's too expensive and not really friendly to babies that are only 6 weeks old...not to mention the morning sickness and I could go on and on....anyways, I am not going. So sad, but maybe I'll get to go with my kiddo someday and then it will be even better right?